Saturday, October 24, 2009

Meet Devin!

Meet Devin! This blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty is a senior at Columbia High School.

WOW, hunh? Green has never looked so dangerously dramatic!

There is so much I could tell you about the fabulous September saturday I spent with Devin and her family. It was SO MUCH FUN! We escaped to my favorite ghost-town getaway up in the mountains and made a fun day of sight seeing and photo shooting with rustic boardwalks, weathered wood, and chilly creeks.
I had never met Devin prior to the day of her session, but there was something about her I was very familiar with already--her reputation as a phenomenal violinist! I am even trying to convince her to give me a few lessons.

I loved Devin's hats! This rustic Australian hat is a family jewel that paried perfectly with the vintage heriloom jacket.

The other two hats she brought back from a trip to Europe!

As beautiful and talented this girl is on the outside, I was most impressed by who she is. She is so genuine and there is just something about her that makes everything more exciting. Devin, thanks for making my work feel like play!

No comments: